1. RESERVATION PROCEDURE
Register through online :
- Register by clicking the link and sign up: ONLINE CLIENT REGISTRATION . When registration is good, you may now choose which DMCI Homes project and unit you wish to reserve.
- Once your Property Consultant verified the availability of your desired unit, you may now make an official reservation with DMCI Homes. Reservation Fees = Php20,000 for unit , Php10,000 for parking.
Preparing the computation sheet:
- Your Property Consultant will now prepare a Standard Final Computation Sheet.
Signing of the Reservation Agreement and Reservation Requirements:
- Once you agree with the payment terms, your Property Consultant will help you accomplish your Reservation Agreement (RA). Your Property Consultant will assist you with the payment of your reservation fee (P20,000 for unit / P10,000 for parking), which is valid for only 30 days. A provisional receipt will be issued to you upon payment. Non-refundable.
- Government issued ID will be required upon reservation
- Signed Reservation Agreement
- Signed Client Registration Form
- Reservation Fee (cash, check, credit card)
2. DOCUMENTATION PROCEDURE
Submission of requirements
- The following requirements should be submitted within 2 days from reservation date. Failure to submit the requirements may cause cancellation of the reservation.
- Photocopy of 2 valid government issued ID's (Passport, Driver's License, etc.) with 3 specimen signatures.
- Photocopy of Proof Of Billing Address (Meralco, Water, Phone bill, etc.). The Address must match with the preferred mailing address in the Reservation Agreement form.
- Photocopy of Proof of TIN (ITR, TIN ID, etc.)
- Signed computation sheet provided by your Property Consultant.
- Special Power of Attorney (if applicable). The Property Consultant will provide the SPA form.
- Filled up Auto Debit Arrangement Form (ADA). BDO or BPI accounts only.
Notice of Approval
- DMCI Homes head office will call and verify your purchase of the unit with DMCI Homes and your identification. Upon verification the Notice Of Approval (NOA) will be released.
Printing of Contract To Sell (CTS) / Deed Of Absolute Sales (DOAS)
- Printing of the DMCI Homes Contract To Sell or Deed Of Absolute Sale will proceed upon submission of requirements. (3-5 days printing)
Signing of the CTS or DOAS and submission of Post Dated Checks
- Once the CTS or DOAS is printed. Signing of the documents will proceed.
- Post Dated Checks should cover the down payment period and the balance (if In-House Financing) or an option of Auto Debit Arrangement with our accredited banks.
- Provisional receipt will be issued upon submission of the Post Dated Checks.
- Signing of Deed Of Reconveyance
- Signing of Deed Of Undertaking if client opt for Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA)